Views:2 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-08-31 Origin:Site
Structure of rockwool sandwich panel
1) Upper and lower surfaces: galvanized color steel plate with thickness of 0.4-0.8mm. According to the specific requirements of customers, aluminum zinc plated color steel plate or galvanized steel plate can be used. The steel plate is rolled by forming machine and then compounded with rock wool factory.
2) Rock wool core material: the density of rock wool is 120kg / M & sup3; rock wool blocks are laid alternately, and the fiber direction is perpendicular to the upper and lower surfaces of the sandwich panel, and closely connected to enrich the whole vertical and horizontal plane of the sandwich panel. High strength foaming agent is used to bond between rock wool blocks and between rock wool and upper and lower steel plates to form a whole. The excellent production process ensures that the high-density rock wool heat insulation body and the inner wall of metal plate can produce extremely strong adhesion force, so that the rock wool sandwich panel has good stiffness.
1) Sealing performance: The polyurethane double-sided sealing rock wool sandwich panel adopts an assembly line production process, which takes advantage of the excellent water resistance of polyurethane products to overcome the shortcomings of rock wool that is easy to absorb water and deliquescence, and effectively extends the service life of the product in terms of physical properties .
2) Beautiful performance: The interface is designed with European standards, the appearance is round and smooth, the board surface is flat and beautiful, the seam is tight, the strength is reliable, and it effectively prevents the generation of hot and cold bridges.
3) Good rigidity: The polyurethane double-sided sealing rock wool core material is bonded to the two layers of steel plates to form a whole, and work together. In addition, the upper surface of the roof slab is corrugated and the overall rigidity is far better than the rock wool sandwiched by the profiled plate (Glass wool) on-site composite board. After the sandwich panel is fixed with the purlin by the connecting piece, the overall rigidity of the roof is greatly improved, and the overall working performance of the roof is strengthened. The choice of rock wool sandwich panel can use larger purlin distance, so the purlin consumption can be saved by 1/3~2/3.
4) The buckle connection method is reasonable: the polyurethane double-sided sealing rock wool roof panel adopts the hidden buckle connection method, which avoids the hidden danger of water leakage in the roof panel joints and saves the amount of accessories.
5) The fixing method is firm and reasonable: The polyurethane double-sided sealing rock wool roof panel is fixed with special M6 self-tapping screws and purlins, which can effectively resist external forces such as typhoons. Self-tapping screws are set at the crest of the seam between the two roof panels, and a special waterproof structure is adopted to avoid weak points of waterproofing.
6) Short installation cycle: Polyurethane double-sided sealing rock wool sandwich panel, because there is no need for secondary processing on site, it can not only keep the surrounding environment clean and not affect the normal progress of other processes, but also greatly shorten the installation cycle of the board. The daily average installation area of sandwich panels is 600~800m2.
7) Anti-scratch protection: During the production of polyurethane double-sided rock wool sandwich panels, a polyethylene self-adhesive protective film can be pasted on the surface to avoid scratches or abrasion of the steel plate surface coating during transportation and installation.