Views: 2 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-07-31 Origin: Site
Definition of pu sandwich panels
|PU board, also known as polyurethane sandwich board, polyurethane composite board, polyurethane energy-saving board, the correct statement is the polyurethane insulation sandwich board for construction, which complies with the national standard GB/T 23932-2009. This product is a bimetallic, single-metallic, and non-metallic composite sheet with polyurethane rigid foam as the thermal insulation layer. It is usually used in the wall and roof enclosure systems of industrial plants, logistics storage, and integrated houses. The production of polyurethane sandwich panels requires an advanced continuous production line for sandwich panels. The process is cold-bent forming of inner and outer galvanized (aluminum-zinc) color steel plates, and a composite of polyurethane hard foam coated in the middle. The use of patented anti-leakage clips The core roof panel takes the advantages of the polyurethane sandwich panel to the extreme.|
PU board has the following characteristics:
1) Polyurethane sandwich panel composite panel has low thermal conductivity and good thermal insulation performance, making it the best insulation material.
2) Beautiful board shape and convenient installation
3) Polyurethane sandwich panel has good fire resistance
4) Polyurethane sandwich panel is non-toxic and tasteless
5) Wide operating temperature range
6) Waterproof and moisture-proof
7) Fast and convenient installation, short construction period, good comprehensive benefits, and good cost-effective advantages. It is a kind of high-efficiency and energy-saving building envelope material with a wide range of uses and great potential. It is also a new type of energy-saving board advocated and promoted by the Ministry of Construction .
Polyurethane sandwich panel is made of two layers of fire-resistant color-coated steel panels, and the middle is injected with flame-retardant polyurethane foam. It can be widely used in factories, cold storage, gymnasiums, warehouses, exhibition halls, activity rooms, large playgrounds, etc. It has become New environmentally friendly materials for the environment.