Views: 5 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-07-31 Origin: Site
The color steel sheet is named after the iron sheet with a color coating on the outer layer. The core material is mostly flammable materials such as polystyrene and polyurethane foam. The layer is made of flammable materials such as foam, which is easy to spread fire and the combustion products are highly toxic, which can easily cause major property losses and casualties. Currently, it is widely used in workshops and temporary houses on construction sites.
Fire characteristics of color steel plate
1. High temperature and dense smoke accumulate, making fire fighting difficult. The color steel plate structure building is relatively closed. When the polymer sandwich material such as polyurethane foam or polystyrene foam is burned, a large amount of high temperature and dense smoke will be generated, which makes the building full of dense smoke in a short time and accumulates a lot of heat, which is extremely important for fire fighting. Great difficulty.
2. Poor fire resistance, easy to form large area collapse. Color steel is a non-combustible material at room temperature, but its strength will decline rapidly when exposed to flames. Especially when a large-span building has a fire, the color steel components are very susceptible to distortion and deformation due to high temperature, which will cause the building to collapse in a large area.
3. The scale of the building is large and it is easy to form a three-dimensional burning fire. Because of the high strength, light weight, and convenient construction of colored steel buildings, the scale of the buildings is generally large. In the event of a fire, a large amount of flue gas heat spreads upward through various pipes and passages, which easily forms a three-dimensional combustion situation.
4. Easy to cause casualties. In the event of a fire, the flammable polymer materials such as foam filled in the color steel plate will gradually increase the threat to people due to the increased concentration of toxic and harmful gases or impurities produced by incomplete combustion.
Pay attention to the fire safety of color steel plate
1. During use, some heat sources and fire sources should not be close to the color steel plate, but a certain distance should be kept.
2. If you want to set up a kitchen in the color steel room, you need to have a temperature insulation layer.
3. Wires and cables should not pass through the color steel plate. If they need to pass through, a protective sleeve should be added. The sockets and switch boxes should be metal galvanized boxes and use surface mounting methods.
4. Simple fire extinguishing equipment is equipped indoors and outdoors, and fire alarms should be installed if conditions permit, so that personnel can quickly evacuate.
5. The Fire Department of the Ministry of Public Security requires: nurseries, kindergartens, nursing homes, welfare homes, boarding schools, hospitals and other densely populated places shall not be built with color steel plates lower than A-level requirements; for densely populated places built with color steel plates, all places Those below the A-level requirements shall not pass the fire protection design review, acceptance or record and random inspection; for public gathering places built with color steel plates below the A-level requirements, they shall not pass the use and pre-business fire safety inspection; It was discovered that the crowded places built with color steel plates were temporarily sealed up if they were below the A-level requirements, and they were ordered to change their use. If they cannot be changed, they must be demolished.