Views: 6 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-07-31 Origin: Site
Structure of Eps sandwich panel
-The inner and outer sides are made of glass steel plate, sandwich polystyrene foam, and high-pressure compounding by German vacuum technology. The surface of the sandwich panel is smooth and clean, and the dirt can be easily removed. The entire panel is colorful and has excellent gloss retention. There is a layer of gel coat with excellent performance on the surface of the glass steel plate, which has good chemical stability to the atmosphere, water and general concentration of acid, alkali, salt and other media; the surface has high smoothness, excellent gloss retention, no discoloration, corrosion resistance, and Sunlight, anti-aging.
- It can be customized according to customers: the thickness is 25mm, 45mm, 55mm, 65mm, 75mm, 105mm, and it can also be made according to the specifications and dimensions required by the user.
1. Light weight: The weight of the sandwich panel is less than 24kg per square meter, which can fully reduce the structural cost.
2. Fast installation: The sandwich panel is light in weight, plugged in, installed and can be cut at will, which determines its ease of installation, which can improve efficiency and save time.
3. Fire protection: The surface material and insulation material of the sandwich panel are non-combustible or non-combustible materials, which can meet the requirements of fire protection regulations.
4. Fire resistance: Sandwich panels treated with special coatings will last for 10-15 years. Afterwards, they will be sprayed with anti-corrosion coatings every ten years, and the life of the panels will reach more than 35 years.
5. Beautiful: The clear lines of the sandwich panel can reach dozens of colors, which can meet the needs of any style of building
6. Thermal insulation: commonly used thermal insulation materials include rock wool, glass fiber cotton, polystyrene, polyurethane, etc., with low thermal conductivity and good thermal insulation effect.
7. Environmental protection and noise prevention: The sound insulation strength of sandwich panels can reach 40-50 decibels, which is a very effective sound insulation material.
8. Strong plasticity: The sandwich panel can be cut arbitrarily, which can meet the needs of special design.
9. High strength: Using high-strength steel plate as the base material, the tensile strength is 5600 (kg/cm2), coupled with the most advanced design and roll forming, it has excellent structural characteristics.
Main application areas:
thermal insulation/dry trucks, large-span structural roofs, walls, thermal insulation (or fireproof) workshops, purification workshops, high and mid-range combined houses, container houses, etc.